Hospital Privacy Curtains
According to the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, 1 in 25 hospital patients contracts at least one healthcare-associated infection (HAI), amounting to 1.7 million HAIs and $45 billion annually.
Research show that as much as 40% of HAIs can be traced to the contamination of healthcare staff hands. In a study measuring five different types of bacteria (including methicillin-resistant S aureus) on privacy curtains in hospital, 92% of them showed contamination within a week.
But cubicle curtains also impact patient’s perception of a facility, as seen in research. A clean and maintained hospital environment yielded more satisfaction reported by patients, and cubicle panels and ceilings – being the primary things patients see when lying in bed – play a part.
Hassle-Free Infection Prevention for Your Hospital or Medical Facility
Our unique and innovative Cubicle Curtain Program includes specially-designed panels easily changed without a ladder in 90 seconds or less, RFID UHF technology for infection prevention documentation, and laundry services of replaced panels – all with no up-front costs! Here's how it works:
- You select the design – we’ll then measure, order and install the privacy curtains for you.
- We do the work –
- Scheduled replacements & documentation services – we replace the panels, using a hand-held device for onsite scanning to document the change and keep you compliant with infection prevention reporting.
- Sanitizing & quality inspection – the removed panels are brought to our state-of-the-art laundry facility to be sanitized and inspected for quality. Worn or damaged panels are replaced at no cost to you.
- Improved safety – with proper sanitation services for laundry, patients, staff, and EVS team are safer
- Documented infection prevention compliance
- Minimized disruption –our simplified system makes for a faster change
- No upfront costs
- Cost-effective – we handle panels replacements so your staff is freed up
- Fast isolation discharge – for isolation cases that happen between your regularly scheduled changes, we’ll leave you a supply of sanitized panels and train your staff to change them in less than 90 seconds without a ladder
- Simplified inventory –our simplified system means panels are one-size-fits-all.
Are you ready for a more effective privacy curtain rental and laundry services program? Call us today!
- Abstract: Study Finds 92% of Hospital Privacy Panels Contaminated
- Cubicle Cleaning: How Often is Often Enough