Quality Assurance & Infection Prevention That Exceed Standards
Healthcare-acquired infections continue to be a challenge -- along with the costs -- and it’s more important than ever to prevent avoidable complications and keep your patients safe.
Rest assured that ImageFIRST’s laundering and delivery processes properly protect patients and staff, even after the products have left our plant.
For the care and health of your patients, ImageFIRST developed the Triple BioShield Protection® process, a comprehensive infection prevention system comprised of three steps that go beyond regulatory standards to help ensure your patients’ safety:
- Dead on Contact: Our advanced wash process sanitizes linens and garments, killing 99.999% of common pathogens.
Bacteria-Inhibitor BacStat BioShield: A softener and protective coating is applied to every product during the laundering process. This coating creates a zone of inhibition on our products, which means that any bacteria that may land on the products during their use won’t be able to spread.
- Plastic Barrier: All of our products are encased in a plastic barrier for delivery to ensure that your items are as clean and sanitized when they get to you as they were when they left our plant.
When it comes to a patient’s perceptions of your facility, it’s often the little things that matter most. Overlooking gown and linen details like stains, holes and missing ties may impact perception of your facility. We designed the 5-Point Product Quality Assurance System to address this, which consists of:
- Premium Products from reputable companies, tested to ensure quality.
- Highest Sanitizing Standards: Our sanitizing methods go beyond industry standards.
- Bright White Standard: Linen are inspected to a brilliant “white standard”, ensuring that every item is the same crisp, bright white patients want to see.
- Individually-Packaged Gowns: Patient gowns are hand-inspected and individually sealed for the added protection, so patients know their gowns are fresh and clean.
- Independent Laboratory Testing: Products are randomly tested to ensure that our products aren’t just hygienically clean but sanitized consistently.
If you are letting poor quality linens slide by, your patients are sure to wonder if your standards for caring about their health are just as lax. ImageFIRST ensures high-quality, clean linens for patient satisfaction, every time.
You've got enough to worry about without wondering whether the linens, scrubs, gowns and lab coats you need are going to be sanitized, clean and on the shelf when you them.