COVID-19: Our Response & Resources
ImageFIRST associates are healthcare workers, and we provide a mission critical service to our clients; and patients’ lives depend on our ability to provide our products and service. We intend to do everything possible to ensure the safety of our associates; while continuing to provide our clients with the products they depend upon to care for those in need.
Here's what we are doing to help reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) for our associates, our communities, our customers and their patients:
|Focusing on Patients & Healthcare Workers Safety||Prioritizing Our Associates' Health & Safety, Always||Ensuring We Meet Our Customers’ Needs||Responding to Healthcare Providers’ Linen Needs||Taking the Time to be Grateful for All Healthcare Workers||Communicating & Inviting You to Stay Connected With Us|
Patients & Healthcare Workers Safety
Increase Your Staff and Patients’ Safety with Sanitized Linen from ImageFIRST
Our fully managed linen rental and laundry programs have always come with comprehensive infection prevention that exceeds standards and may help reduce the potential spread of COVID-19. We then added some precautionary guidelines for linens that may potentially have been exposed to COVID-19.
Our Associates' Safety
Increasing Healthcare Workers’ Safety Starts with Our Associates
No matter what, we must make sure we do everything we can to help healthcare workers save lives - and we cannot do that unless we put the safety and health of our customers and our associates first. We proactively took additional steps to ensure increased safety for our associates and minimize their risk of exposures
Our Customers’ Needs
Weeks ago, we took the proactive steps necessary to ensure uninterrupted service of sanitized linen and staff apparel to our customers nationwide -- all while keeping staff safe.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Customer Update #8 (May 8)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Customer Update #7 (Apr 27)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Customer Update #6 (Apr 9)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Customer Update #5 (Apr 2)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Customer Update #4 (Mar 27)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Customer Update #3 (Mar 19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Customer Update #2 (Mar 12)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Customer Update #1 (Feb 27)
Small healthcare providers who qualify for the federal PPP loan program under the CARES Act may find the following information helpful.
Healthcare Providers’ Linen Needs
For weeks, we've been able to respond to permanent or temporary linen needs of our customers and other healthcare providers not currently serviced by ImageFIRST, including:
- Isolation Gowns - to address shortages, we began manufacturing gowns
- Scrubs and Storage Solutions
- Hospital Cubicle Curtains
- Microfiber Cleaning Solutions
- Bed Linen: Sheets, blankets, pillowcases and premium linen options
- Patient Gowns for every procedure, including premium Comfort Care gowns
To All Healthcare Workers: Thank You!
We are humbled and honored to work alongside amazing healthcare heroes.
Stay Connected With Us
This is a rapidly evolving situation and we will continue to communicate as necessary.