Facility Services Program
Are your mops and wipes dirtier than what you are cleaning? Your mops could simply be moving dirt and bacteria around, which isn’t helping your overall infection prevention efforts.
Don’t let the great patient care you provide get stained by losing focus on the basics. A visibly clean environment is an immediate message patients receive at your facility, even if they don’t realize it.
Whether it's a patient room or a hallway, cover your basics with a microfiber wet mop; lightweight and highly absorbent. Rely on a premium microfiber mop that can be used both as a dust mop, wet mop, or damp duster to keep airborne particles down. Additionally, minimize dirt brought in with entrance mats.
Solutions for a discernibly spotless environment:
- Microfiber mops and bucket
- Microfiber towels
- Dust mops & wet mops
- Entrance and scraper mats to limit tracked dirt
- Logo mats to increase your facility’s branding
Advantages of microfiber:
- Microfiber actually traps dirt – the polyester and nylon fibers create a net-like surface optimal for trapping moisture, dirt and debris. The nylon makes a static charge that attracts and captures dirt until the cloth is washed.
- Microfiber cleans more effectively by reaching into all crevices and surface pores.
- Microfiber lasts – as opposed to cotton, which gets worn.
- Microfiber mops weigh significantly less than wet cotton – which ultimately reduces the risk of injury.
- Microfiber mops use about 10-20 times less water than conventional cotton mops.