Scrub & Lab Coat Program
Scrubs disappear. That’s just a fact, and it’s one challenge all healthcare facilities face nationwide.
It’s not just the stress of running out that causes you headaches. It’s also the frustrated staff, the incessant purchasing of replacements, missing sizes, and the difficulty of managing the inventory.
Even if you always have sufficient inventory, are they all the same color or are some faded? Is the fabric worn? Are they wrinkled? Are they properly sanitized or is your staff laundering their own scrubs?
Worry-free scrub solutions that create smiles.
When you think of scrubs, the first thing that comes to mind isn’t usually a smile. With the ImageFIRST worry-free and fully-managed program, we ensure you have the scrubs you need, when you need them – guaranteed. Now that’s
something to smile about!
Start giving out smiles in four simple steps:
- Choose scrubs your staff will love – feel good wearing a variety of styles, fabrics, and colors to meet your needs
- Select your worry-free program – fully-managed by-person or in-bulk program leverages UHF RFID chips in each scrub for accurate tracking and to minimize scrub loss
- Pick how you want to keep your scrubs organized
- Add an optional guarantee program for extra peace of mind
Quality products so they'll look and feel better:
- Bronze, Silver, or Gold level scrubs and warm-up jackets from top manufacturers
- Variety of sizes and colors in women’s and men's/unisex styles available, including tall and petite
- Color-fast scrub fabrics to preserve color, wear after wear
- Variety of lab coats styles
- All scrubs and lab coats are hand-inspected to ensure optimal appearance
- Surgical gowns and isolation gowns
- Embroidery: take your branding a step further by embroidering your physician and/or practice names. Our skilled embroidery team will work with you to create a personalized, professional look sure to impress
- Storage lockers
- Drop lockers and hampers
Additionally, find out how our Garment Guarantee program can minimize the impact that scrub shortages have on your practice.
What is RFID?
Radio frequency identification (RFID) is a form of wireless communication that uses radio waves to identify and track objects. This safe and proven technology allows for fast scanning of multiple items at once, providing accurate and real-time reporting. UHF stands for “Ultra High Frequency”, which is the latest in RFID technology.