The ImageFIRST 5-Point Product Quality System
Healthcare-acquired infections continue to be a challenge, and it’s more important than ever to prevent avoidable complications and keep your patients safe.
Rest assured that ImageFIRST’s laundering, product quality standard, and delivery processes properly protect patients and staff, even after the products have left our plant. This is just one of the elements of our quality assurance and infection prevention efforts.
With ImageFIRST's 5-Point Product Quality System, you never have to worry about the condition of your products. We follow five steps in our product quality standard process to assure your inventory is equipped with the highest quality products, cleaned and packaged to perfection while preventing infection.
The ImageFIRST 5-Point Product Quality System Includes
- Premium Products: We offer the softest, most comfortable fabrics for your medical linens, robes, lab coats and gowns. All our products are supplied by reputable companies and are tested to ensure quality and durability.
- Highest Sanitizing Standards: Our product laundering and sanitizing methods go beyond industry recommendations to protect your patients.*
- Bright White Standard: Every healthcare bed & bath linen item we return to you is the crisp, bright white your patients want to see. We hand-inspect all our linen to ensure they are the same shade of white at each delivery.
- Individually Packaged Gowns: patient gowns are hand-inspected and individually sealed so patients know their gowns are fresh and clean.
- Independent Laboratory Testing: We hire independent companies to conduct lab testing to ensure our cleaning processes comply with and exceed government standards.
The 5-Point Product Quality System is just one component of an ImageFIRST fully managed healthcare linen and laundry program’s quality assurance and infection prevention. Think of us as an extension of your team.
Our comprehensive linen programs comprise of quality products, infection prevention, superior quality assurance processes, and include white glove service so you can trust you'll have the linen inventory you need, without over paying for too much.
* For supporting data, please contact Ecolab