Ensure Peace of Mind with Industry-leading Infection Prevention & Quality Assurance
Is your linen program accounted for in your overall infection prevention plan?
Staff and patients both are continuously exposed to a variety of healthcare textiles, which are considered “fomites”; in other words, an object that may be contaminated with infectious organisms and serve in their transmission.
Even when a facility has a robust infection prevention plan in place, linen is often overlooked. With an ImageFIRST fully managed program, it’s one less thing you need to worry about: our laundering meets or exceeds OSHA, CDC, and HLAC standards, and complies with The Joint Commission requirements.
As leaders in infection prevention, ImageFIRST owns and operates the highest number of HLAC-accredited facilities in the industry.
Infection Prevention that Exceeds Standards
Does your infection prevention plan include linen? Our advanced wash process goes beyond industry laundering standards providing staff and patients with a clean you can count on. Explore how ImageFIRST’s laundering and delivery processes properly protect patients and staff, even after the products have left our plant:
- Medical Laundry Sanitation: our Triple BioShield Protection® process consists of a “dead on contact” wash that kills 99.999% of common pathogens* and a bacteria-inhibitor softener*, preventing any bacteria that may land on the textile from spreading further. Our wash process is proven to be effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, and other potentially hazardous pathogens.
- Plastic Wrap: all products are then encased in plastic for in-transit cleanliness.
- Independent Laboratory Testing: a third-party randomly tests our products on a regular basis to ensure that our laundering processes meet established standards.
While infection prevention is imperative for staff and patient safety, the appearance of your linen, gowns and scrubs may impact your patients’ experience or perception of your facility. That’s where robust quality assurance comes in.
Remarkable Quality Assurance
The first impression your patients get can define their perception of your practice. That’s why our “Family Standard” is so important: we wouldn’t give your patients something we wouldn’t give our own loved ones. Our robust quality assurance process includes:
- Products from reputable companies, tested to ensure optimal quality.
- “Bright White” standard for bed & bath linen.
- Hand-inspected products and individually-packaged gowns.
These processes are part of what we call our 5-Point Product Quality System, our commitment to you that we put your peace of mind and assurance first.
When starting our surgery center, medical linens were one area I didn’t have to worry about at all. ImageFIRST took this component of opening a new practice “off my plate!” I think the patients appreciate the standard of care shown with the individually wrapped gowns, too!
Before we worked with ImageFIRST, we consistently had problems with the quality of our sheets and linens, as well as inconsistent service. We’d spend extra time every week managing our linen program. Switching to ImageFIRST got rid of all these issues. Their quality is top notch and their service is very consistent, saving us time and money. They are very responsive if we have to call them for more linen on unexpectedly busy days.
We have been using ImageFIRST for many years and have not changed because of the high standards maintained. The quality of the linens brings extra value to our patients and helps maintain our image as a high-quality healthcare provider. The level of customer service is outstanding. We are very satisfied with the service and quality we receive, and ImageFIRST’s focus on customer service is greatly appreciated.
I’d like to express my total satisfaction with the laundry services provided by ImageFIRST. We were looking for a cost-effective and responsive company with good inventory control. We relied on their experience to help us determine the right inventory level and schedule for restocking clean gowns and other products. We recommend ImageFIRST to anyone in the healthcare community seeking a first-class laundry service.
Take a Virtual Plant Tour
* For supporting data, please contact Ecolab