The VAULTSystem™ By ImageFIRST – Complete Inventory Management for Your Facility
When you think of managing your facilities needs, the last thing you want to do is track the usage of garments and products of every staff member. After all, managing inventory or constantly purchasing replacements is time consuming and removes you from caring for your patients.
The VAULTSystem from ImageFIRST can help. This easy-to-use cabinet with a compact footprint securely stores, dispenses, and tracks the distribution of items, giving you full visibility of your inventory and usage. Paired with our fully managed laundry and linen programs, you can say goodbye to inventory management headaches.
Now Managing More than Just Scrubs
The VAULTSystem can now manage and track more than your scrub inventory!
As part of The ID-360 Solution, we embed discreet RFID chips into the product, enabling the system to track items like microfiber mops and gym towels. This solution creates convenience, in-depth reporting, and accountability across your facility.
Contact our team to learn if this innovative storage solution is available in your area.
How the ScrubVAULT Scrub Inventory Management System Works
The VAULTSystem comes paired with our fully managed linen and laundry rental program, which includes UHF RFID-chipped scrubs, enabling us to quickly scan items for accurate tracking and traceability.
The VAULTSystem is modular and scalable: you can have one or many, depending on your facility or staff's needs. Smaller facilities can have one or more in a common area, while larger facilities can have a VAULTSystem for each department, locker room, or floor.
Benefits of an Effective Scrub Management System
Simple & Flexible
- Users scans their code and can open the VAULTSystem in about 2 seconds
- User selects what they need for maximum flexibility
- No special return unit needed
- Features the smallest footprint on the market today
- Minimal moving parts
Accountability & Peace of Mind
- Helps you stay compliant with AORN's “Guidelines for Surgical Attire”
- Opens with a code unique to each user
- Automatically tracks what items were taken by users, and for how long
- Helps manage visitors' loaner scrubs
Scrub Inventory Management for Cost Control
- Provides inventory and usage reports, so you don’t run low on necessities
- Inventory is managed at each delivery by your dedicated representative
- Reporting is available at any time via the online Customer Portal at https://portal.imagefirst.com/
Works Within Your Budget
- No upfront costs to purchase the system or the scrubs
- 30” wide x 20” deep x 72” tall
- Capacity: up to 280 scrub pieces
- Cellular signal
ImageFIRST takes the guesswork out of linen and laundry management in your facilities. Eliminate confrontations and start having conversations with your staff and customers with the VAULTSystem from ImageFIRST. Contact us to find out more!
Find your ImageFIRST Partner
Product, pricing, and service availability may vary by market. Check with your local representative for information regarding products, pricing, and services available in your area. Participating locations only.