Our customers can count on us. The safety and health of our associates, our customers, and their patients remains our top priority. Now more than ever, we want to communicate the steps we are taking to ensure uninterrupted service to you and your teams.
We have updated and verified our Business Continuity Plans, to include:
- Increasing our core product inventory by over 40%
- Implementation of detailed contingency plans among our national locations, ensuring backup of processing – should it become necessary
- Expanded Infection Control and Safety procedures (at or above CDC, HLAC, TRSA guidelines)
- Building a secured inventory of Personal Protective Equipment items, assuring associates are safe and able to work
- Pre-shift health checklist for all associates
- Increased staffing and bench roster of candidates
- Continual monitoring of CDC, WHO and other agencies to stay current in all recommended procedures
As we continue to learn more from healthcare and public policy officials, we have extreme confidence in our processes and ability to safely handle soiled product, including linens which potentially may have been exposed to the novel coronavirus COVID-19. ImageFIRST, in the interest of extreme caution, is prepared to process such product as follows:
- Product potentially contaminated with COVID-19 must be identified, kept separate and brought to the attention of your ImageFIRST Service Representative
- Laundry bags containing this product must be securely closed to prevent product fallout; and
- When possible, we ask you to let this product sit at least 6 hours after use before we pick up.
As always, we appreciate our customers' cooperation and value their trust in us. We are committed to providing staff and patients a safe service and hygienically clean products.
This is a rapidly evolving situation and we will continue to communicate as necessary.