Technology-Enabled Mop Accountability Program - Increased Trackability of Microfiber Mops
Do you know where your mops are? Hospitals’ environmental services departments constantly struggle with their mops. From significant attrition to high replacement purchases and difficulty maintaining inventory, mops can quickly become a costly supply that is difficult to manage.
Additionally, being unable to track mops means you cannot ensure infection prevention cleaning process compliance by your housekeeping team.
The fully managed Mop Accountability Program from ImageFIRST can help. The program leverages an easy-to-use cabinet with a compact footprint to securely store and dispense RFID-chipped microfiber mops, giving you inventory visibility and loss accountability. Our hospital-grade microfiber mops paired with our Mop Accountability Program will help keep your facility clean and safe for your staff and patients.
What is The ID-360 Solution? Using radio frequency identification (RFID), a form of wireless communication that uses radio waves to identify and track objects, this safe and proven technology allows for fast scanning of multiple items at once, providing accurate and real-time reporting. UHF stands for “Ultra High Frequency”, which is the latest in RFID technology.
The MopVAULT System
An easy-to-use cabinet with a compact footprint that securely stores and dispenses RFID-chipped microfiber mops, giving you inventory visibility and loss accountability.
Dimensions: 30” wide x 20” deep x 72” tall
Capacity: Holds up to 300 mops
• Utilizes a standard electrical outlet for easy installation
• No special return unit needed – simply put used mops in soiled hamper
Superior Microfiber Wet Flat Mops
Traditional cotton mops spread dirt and dust throughout your facility; our superior microfiber mops’ net-like surface generates a static charge to capture dirt at the source.
Colors: Red, Green
• 100% microfiber: layers of microfiber included, no foam filling
• Unique design allows for easy cleaning
• Velcro strips and handle connection are replaceable
• RFID chips discreetly embedded for automated tracking
Benefits of the Mop Accountability Program
Staff Accountability & Compliance
- Unique codes are assigned to each staff member
- Automatically tracks how many mops were taken and by whom, helping you hold your staff accountable and ensure they removed enough to meet your needs
Never Run Out of Inventory
- With our needs-based inventory level approach, your Customer Advocate will always bring you back to your desired inventory level
- Mops are tagged with discrete RFID chips for automated reporting
- Easily track outstanding mop usage using our Customer Portal
- Tracking, reporting, and accountability minimizes attrition and mop replacement purchases
- No upfront costs to purchase the System or the mops
Simple & Compact
- Staff member scans their code and opens the System in about 2 seconds
- No special return unit needed, simply put used mops in a bagged soiled hamper
- Features the smallest footprint on the market
How to Use the System
- Your Customer Advocate will ensure your System is fully stocked with our RFID-chipped Green and Red Microfiber Wet Flat Mops.
- When your staff needs mops, they can simply scan the code on their unique ID card.
- The System will automatically open in about 2 seconds.
- Staff can remove the mops that they need, close the door to the System, and begin using the clean mops.
- The System tracks who removed what mops and how many.
A Fully Managed Program for Cost Management
Mops can be difficult to keep track of, while mop attrition and loss can be a hefty expense for your facility. With ImageFIRST’s Mop Accountability Program, your facility can securely maintain your mop inventory with a simple, compact solution. The program includes the rental and laundry of mops to ensure you are meeting your infection prevention goals while managing costs. Safeguard your patients and your staff with our industry-leading wash process for your microfiber mops and other linens.
With the ImageFIRST Mop Accountability Program, you automatically receive these critical elements of infection prevention to keep your staff and patients safe, while ensuring staff accountability and minimizing loss in your facility.
Find your ImageFIRST Partner
Product, pricing, and service availability may vary by market. Check with your local representative for information regarding products, pricing, and services available in your area. Participating locations only.