Our Customer Focus
Does your staff ever run out of scrubs? Do scrubs go missing? Do you find your staff spending too much time managing your linen inventory?
You and your staff both want to stay focused on your patients, not managing linen. That's why we offer fully managed linen program solutions, to free up your team from linen inventory headaches.
Your dedicated representative, who we call your Customer Advocate, supports your facility’s linen inventory needs. Backed by an industry-leading service team, your Customer Advocate takes the logistics of managing your healthcare linens off your plate, so you can put your time and energy where it’s needed most: with your patients.
Your ImageFIRST Customer Advocate
Get more than just a delivery driver with an ImageFIRST Customer Advocate (CA). Your CA will:
- Ensure on-time and accurate linen deliveries & pick-up
- Help streamline your medical linen inventory management on-site and ongoing
- Provide you direct communication access via their cell phone number or the “Instant Service” App
- Deliver “Same-Day Linen Rescue” for those unexpected busy days
- Enlist the Service Manager to conduct a “Quarterly Needs Assessments” to proactively assess your linen usage
- For staff apparel programs only: Scan all RFID-chipped scrubs/lab coats for automated and accurate tracking and accountability
Don’t settle for just a delivery driver. With a Customer Advocate, you will no longer have to worry about inconsistent linen availability, running out of scrubs, or the quality of your supplies.
Witnessing a purple cow in real life would be rather remarkable, right?
At ImageFIRST, our priority is to deliver remarkable service that benefits you and your staff, in turn enabling you to provide remarkable care to your patients. That service promise is what Violet the Purple Cow represents.