Due to the tremendous and sustainable growth throughout the company nationwide and in New England, we are seeking energetic professionals to join our team at our new medical commercial laundry service facility in Trumbull, Connecticut!
Start Your Career at ImageFIRST Today!
There are healthcare laundry jobs, and then there is ImageFIRST.
We believe that the only difference between an average company and a great one is their associates. Creating an environment for our associates to take pride in achieving their best creates engagement, builds our culture, and yields remarkable customer service. That’s why our associates are listed first in our Purpose; because they are the driving force behind everything we do.
If you are ready to take the leap and start your ImageFIRST healthcare laundry career, join us on February 19, 2020 at the Trumbull Marriott Shelton, located at 180 Hawley Lane, Trumbull, CT 06611. We'll be there to chat by appointment or with walk-ins from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. To be considered for an appointment, please email your resume to email@example.com by February 14, 2020. Come learn more about what a career at ImageFIRST can do for you! We are looking for:
- Plant Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Service Managers
- Production Supervisors
- Maintenance Technicians
- HR Generalist /Office Managers (with A/R, A/P responsibilities)
Read more about these great opportunities on our listings on Indeed.
ImageFIRST Job Fair
Where: Trumbull Marriott Shelton, 180 Hawley Ln, Trumbull, CT 06611
When: February 19, 2020
Who: Plant Managers, Maintenance Managers, Service Managers, Production Supervisors, Maintenance Technicians, HR Generalist, Office Managers
Time: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Bring: your sunny disposition and an updated resume!
Meet: our fun team by appointment or walk-ins
Directions: Call the hotel at (203) 378-1400
What we look for:
- An energetic, happy personality
- Someone driven to make a positive impact on others
- Strong organizational and oral communications skills
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, motivational, and customer service skills
- Some computer literacy; Microsoft Excel is a plus
- Commercial laundry, manufacturing or healthcare industry experience preferred
- Service/Route Sales experience is a plus
- Logistics/delivery experience preferred
- Bilingual English-Spanish is a plus
Careers at ImageFIRST: Benefits
We offer a great company culture and collaborative environment, and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k (match)
- Paid Time Off
- Great company culture
- Collaborative team environment
ImageFIRST associates are expected to:
- Be Respectful: Value all we come in contact with
- Be Remarkable: Create a positive moment with every interaction
- Be Safe: Keep ourselves and those around us safe
- Be Honest: Be guided by truthfulness in all we do
What Makes ImageFIRST Special
Ask any associates and they’ll tell you: we have something special at ImageFIRST. We call each other our ImageFIRST family! And like a family, we’re always there for each other: whether it’s professionally (helping on a project) or personally (being together or helping each other out).
Founded in 1967, ImageFIRST® is the largest and fastest growing national linen rental and laundry service specializing in the healthcare market. ImageFIRST’s 41 locations nationwide serve over 14,000 medical facilities every week providing linen, patient gowns, scrubs and more while managing their clients’ linen inventory for cost management. With a customer retention rate of over 95%, ImageFIRST is dedicated to improving patient satisfaction through quality products and remarkable service: their Comfort Care® line of gowns are proven to increase patients’ favorable perception of a facility by more than 50%.