Seconds matter when a heart goes into sudden cardiac arrest
Our industry-leading AED (automated external defibrillator) units are easy to use and provide visual and audio cues throughout an emergency situation. AEDs provide lifesaving care in the event of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). Of the SCA deaths that occur each year, more than 95% of the victims die before they reach the hospital. When care is provided within five to seven minutes, including early treatment with an AED, survival rates can improve dramatically.
The intuitive design will give unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
First Aid programs now include the innovative and lifesaving AED (automated external defibrillator). Sudden Cardiac Arrest is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The SureScan™ AED Station (Samaritan 450P) is a sophisticated defibrillator inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
- An AED increases the survival rate for Cardiac Arrest by up to 75%
- CPR Advisor delivers visual and voice guidance
- RFID enabled / 8-year device warranty
- Highly durable to dust and moisture (IP56 certified)
- Patient Prep Kit
- Many states now have workplace AED requirements
- Visible AED Signage
How It Works: A Comprehensive AED Program for Your Business
- Place your order and we'll do the rest. We install your AED unit along with the SureScan™-enabled cabinet and required signage.
- Each month, we ensure your unit is tested and operating correctly.
- Your representative will replace batteries, parts, and pads for the life of the product.
- Easy low-cost monthly billing.
- Staff can enjoy peace of mind knowing their safety is your priority!
Which solution is right for you?
We offer both an AED Lease option and AED Monitoring option. Both are designed to keep your staff safe in an emergency.
- With our AED Lease option, we will install our AED, cabinet, and signage and monitor it on a monthly basis.
- With our AED Monitoring option, you can use your currently functioning AED and we'll monitor it on a monthly basis.
Both options are available at a low monthly cost. We'll work with you to determine the best option for you and your staff.
Additional Safety Training Programs Available
Provide your staff with peace of mind. We offer accredited CPR, AED and Basic First Aid Training and Certification to keep your staff and visitors safe. 3 types of training for your convenience:
- In-person Classroom Training: sessions vary from 3-6 hours for up to 12 students
- Hybrid Models: self-guided training with in-person skills test
- Remote Skills Verification: 100% self-guided learning
One Trusted Partner for Your First Aid & Safety Needs
In addition to our AED Program, our team also offers safety training, first aid kit management, and eyewash stations. Ask your local representative for additional details.