When it comes to emergencies, having a well-prepared and knowledgeable staff can make all the difference. That's why we offer comprehensive workplace safety training programs designed specifically to equip your staff with the skills they need to respond effectively in critical situations. Our corporate CPR, first aid, and defibrillator training programs are available in multiple formats. We offer traditional classroom sessions, blended learning options, and even remote training to ensure you find the workplace safety training program that best suits your staff's needs.
Provide your staff with peace of mind. We offer accredited workplace CPR, Defibrillator training, and Basic First Aid Training and Certification to keep your staff and visitors safe. We offer three types of training for your convenience:
- In-person Classroom Training: sessions vary from 3-6 hours for up to 12 students
- Hybrid Models: self-guided training with in-person skills test
- Remote Skills Verification: 100% self-guided learning. Great for individuals.
Find a workplace safety training program to fit your needs
- AED/CPR - Workplace CPR and Defibrillator training focuses on important skills like chest compressions, breathing, situation assessment, and choking management. In addition, team members will learn how to properly use an AED unit – which includes recognizing where to apply pads to how to follow the unit’s audio and visual prompts.
- Basic First Aid – Gain basic knowledge and best practices to respond to burns, cuts, sprains, broken bones, poisonings, bleeding control, and medical emergencies such as seizures and strokes.
- AED/CPR, First Aid Combo – Your team will learn how to recognize and respond appropriately to cardiac, breathing, and first aid emergencies when giving urgent care to a suddenly injured or ill individual until professional medical personnel arrive.
- AED/CPR/First Aid + BBP – In addition to the training above, participants will learn how bloodborne pathogens are spread, how to avoid exposure, and what to do if exposed to infectious material.
- BLS (Healthcare Provider) - Our comprehensive Basic Life Support training will help your team build knowledge and skills in emergency assessment, pulse check, CPR, AED usage, and relieving airway obstructions in individuals of every age.
Available in traditional classroom, blended, or remote.
How It Works: A Comprehensive Training Program for Your Staff
- Discuss your needs with our knowledgeable staff to find a solution that works best for your team.
- We partner with you to schedule your training and get you everything you need to conduct a successful training session.
- Staff can enjoy peace of mind knowing their safety is your priority!
One Trusted Partner for Your First Aid & Safety Needs
In addition to our Training Program, our team also offers AED programs, first aid kit management, and eyewash stations. Ask your local representative for additional details.
Interested in a First Aid Program?
Complete the form below to connect with an ImageFIRST Representative!