Linen and Laundry Programs for Behavioral Health Centers
Behavioral health providers face challenges unique to their patient population in safety, infection prevention, and cost management, as well as in patient and staff satisfaction. ImageFIRST understands these challenges and does its part to address them while easing the workload of healthcare professionals with its fully managed medical linen program customized to the behavioral health environment.
We offer a unique product line for Behavioral Health Facilities, including:
Plush Bed & Bath Linen
Scrubs & Apparel
Microfiber Mops & Towels
Cost Savings Solutions
ImageFIRST has a cost management plan for providers of mental health services with its fully managed hospital linens program.
- Automatically tracks usage by department and provides recommendations to keep costs down
- Dedicated local representative to manage your inventory needs
- Frees up staff time from inventory management so they can focus on your patients
Increase Staff and Patient Satisfaction
Both patient satisfaction and that of staff are attended to with ImageFIRST's quality, color-fast scrubs, adult and pediatric gowns, and bed linens.
- Every item is hand-inspected prior to delivery so every patient and caregiver receives crisp, pristine linen
- RFID tracking in scrubs for automated and simple tracking, ensuring your staff always have fresh Scrubs when they need it
- Quality linen from top manufacturers to promote comfort
Strengthen Infection Prevention
Perhaps one of the biggest challenges in healthcare settings is still infection prevention. According to an Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) abstract1, patients in this setting may be at an increased risk for infection, proving the high priority of an effective infection prevention process across your facility. ImageFIRST's industry-leading process includes:
- A wash process that kills 99.999% of common pathogens
- Bacteriostatic softener prevents any bacteria that lands on the linen in use, does not spread
- Plastic-wrapped patient gowns for optimal cleanliness throughout transportation
- HLAC Accreditation, Meets or Exceeds OSHA, CDC, and The Joint Commission standards
Want to learn how we can support your behavioral health facility?